Saturday, March 13, 2010

Speedie!

I have nothing but amazing things to say about this woman. And as it should be - she and I will be attached at the hip for the next two years! This is Speedie - Producer, Assistant Director, Friend. I first met Speedie while filming The Omega Pitch - a 48hr Film project (which also happens to be the same place I met Jay!) directed by Coree Spencer. When I first started looking for a Producer, it was Coree who chimed in and said, "How about Speedie?" My response was a resounding "YES! Speedie!" She kicks butt and gets things done, is highly organized, motivated, and down-right adorable while doing it. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that this film will be better because of her involvement.

Speedie is a recent Portland transplant. She comes to us from Hawaii, although I don't know why anyone would move here from Hawaii, but YEAH, glad she did. She tackles every assignment handed to her with grace, and often thinks of things before I even have to ask. Welcome Speedie. We are sooooo glad to have you!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the love, Jacqueline. I am SO excited and honored to be part of this team! Since moving here in late 2008 I have received nothing but love and opportunities from the thriving film community of Portland. We've assembled a fantastic cast and crew so now it's time to rock this out!

    ReplyDelete