Thursday, May 27, 2010

Let the Media Frenzy Begin!

Ok, so it's not quite a frenzy yet, but it's a start! Yesterday morning I had the pleasure of sitting down with Steve Lindsley of KEX radio. He is doing a story on film finance and wanted to speak with someone who is currently in the throws of raising money to make a movie. Needless to say I was flattered that he thought of me, and gladly accepted! My hopes is that this will be the first of many interviews (Steve and I are already talking about the next one, and hopefully some face time on TV will be in my near future!) that will bring attention to our project and inspire people to contribute to our fundraising efforts.

I don't have exact times as to when the news story on "Meet Jane Doe" will air, but here is what Steve told me: "...it should begin after 9 a.m. today (5/27/2010), and will run during Friday's morning drive. KEX has news at the top and bottom of each hour. I can't tell you exactly when it will run. We also have a story , photo and link at our website, 1190kex.com. The longer version of the story will run, Sunday. I'll let you know the times of the Sunday Magazine Show when I get it all done."

Tune in today, tomorrow, and Sunday and hopefully you will catch it. I am sitting at my desk with earphones on as I type this!

~ Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment