Monday, May 3, 2010

Let the Fundraising Begin!











Last night we hosted our fundraising kick-off party at Grand Central Bowling and had an amazing turnout with some fabulous folks in attendance, and I was overwhelmed with the response to the teaser trailer. Lots of positive comments and feedback. We raised over $3,300 last night - got a call from an unexpected source this morning, pledging the bulk of that amount. I cried. I am truly blessed. Yes, I have worked hard to get to this point, but it has been a true labor of love!











I just hit the "Launch" button on our Kickstarter page. View the teaser trailer in the comfort of your own home and make sure you watch the cast and crew interviews! Hear what people that are close to the project have to say about it - it's pretty cool:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/249354515/meet-jane-doe-the-movie

No comments:

Post a Comment